Sunday, October 28, 2012

Must Have: OXBLOOD

Oxblood Love 1

Oxblood Love 1 by meg-davies featuring shiny shoes


When I think fall, I picture leaves changing, scarves, knits, browns, camel, navy, and OXBLOOD. Recently, I have become utterly obsessed with oxblood. This burgandy-ish color has drawn me in. I swear, I have gone crazy from jeans, nail polish, blazer, jeans, knit, and shoes. Still on the hunt for the perfect dress. My goal is to attempt to match each of these to the best of my ability. 

Some options for your closets: 
(I prefer under $100!!)
Jackets/Blazers/Coats: Crop Blazer, Coat
Dresses: Lacy, Sleeves, Peplum

My favorite pairings: navy, camel, cream, snakeskin, browns, leopard, gold, black, and denim.
 
How do you feel about Oxblood? What's your favorite fall color?



6 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these clothes <3
    Your blog is amazing!
    maybe you want to follow each others?:)
    let me know xo,

    http://skinnylove0.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the burgundy/ Bordeaux colors here....
    Great pick items!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful outfits.*_*
    Invite you to my blog...maybe you like it???
    My Blog


    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Oxblood for fall too!!!

    

♥ Elle

    www.thehighfeather.com 
    High Feather Twitter
    High Feather Facebook
    High Feather Bloglovin

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want each and every one of these! I adore that dress :)

    xo, Megan
    indie flower

    ReplyDelete